The ARL NGARA is a Class 1 environmental noise logger designed for unattended monitoring that offers full measurement flexibility. It can be configured to record all sound continuously so noise data can be post-processed. The instrument is also capable of providing logged data, WAV data, and alarm/triggered details.
The logger can be set to wake up automatically, and either begin a new logging session or power on its network interface. The on-board LCD and push-button interface makes for simple control and configuration of the logger.
• Class 1 Sound Level Meter
• Includes Class 1 Acoustic Calibrator
• 20 to 120 dB measurement range
• A and C frequency response
• Capable of storing raw audio data to USB storage
ARL NGARA Environmental Noise Logger