Quick Setup Instructions
- If you do not have an RS232 port available
- Insert the USB to RS232 adapter supplied
- ‘Found New Hardware Wizard ‘ will appear
- It will request ‘Can Windows connected to Windows Update etc…’
Select ‘No, not at this time’
- It will ask ‘If your hardware came with an installation CD…’
Select ‘Install from a list or specific location’
- Insert the ‘USB serial converter’ CD
- It will ask ‘Search for best driver in these locations’
Select ‘Search removable media (floppy CD-ROM…)’
- The software will now install
It may indicate that the software has not passed the ‘Windows Logo testing…’
Click ‘Continue Anyway’
- When Completed click ‘Finish’
- Insert the ‘Microlog Deluxe’ CD
- A Window will open double click the ‘Microlog Plus ver 1.30’ directory
- Double click ‘Setup.exe’ and follow the installation instructions.
- Locate the Microlog RECEIVER hardware, the appropriate power supply and the RS232 cable.
- Connect the power to the Microlog RECEIVER and connect the RS232 cable to an appropriate port on the PC
- Click Start>All Programs>Fourier Systems>Microlog Plus>Microlog Plus.
- When Microlog Plus runs it will identify the Microlog RECEIVER
- Locate the power supply for the Microlog CRADLE. Locate all 5 Microlog CRADLEs and Microlog RH.Temp Loggers.
- Connect the power to the first Microlog Cradle/Logger combination and disconnect the RS232 connection from the Microlog RECEIVER and connect the RS232 to the first Microlog Cradle/Logger combination.
- Click Logger>Logger Setup. The software will locate the cradle then the logger.
- Check the battery levels of both the Logger and Cradle if they are low they will need to be replaced
- Use 3.6V Lithium ½ AA battery
- Be VERY careful not to damage the humidity sensor.
- Check the battery levels of the Cradle also
- This panel allows up to set the sample rate and start time.
- Click OK and repeat steps 10~14 for the 5 Loggers
- Once all loggers have been configured plug the RS232 cable into the Microlog RECEIVE unit.
- All loggers will have their current readings displayed after around 2~3 times the recording interval after the programmed start time.